The NDIS is confusing at the best of times and at Eloma Care, we get it.
Our dedicated team of Support Coordinators are here to take the fog out of navigating the NDIS. Your Eloma Support Coordinator works with you to figure out what your goals are and creates a roadmap to achieving them through meaningful support. Whether you are looking to make new friends, improve your Allied Health supports, develop personal care routines, or finding a place to call home, we’re here to help.
Approachable, passionate and real, our Support Coordinators are a central point of contact that helps you simplify the process of receiving multiple supports. By sourcing options and breaking down information so that you don’t have to, Eloma Support Coordinators are able to build your confidence in managing your supports and advocating for what you want.
Eloma Care Support Coordinators are pretty special people who can help you find creative solutions when things get tricky, they can also help you to:
- Understand the NDIS process and your NDIS plan
- Keep track of your NDIS funding
- Work together to identify goals
- Source and negotiate service offerings
- Assist with difficult conversations with service providers
- Support you through plan reviews
- Navigate crisis
- Empower you to gain confidence to manage your own supports and more
Let's make things easier, give us a call on 1300 764 355 to link in with an Eloma Care Support Coordinator today.
Is support coordination for you?
- Do you have a NDIS plan that cover support coordination?
- Do you need assistance on how to make your plan work for you?
- Do you want to explore finding the best services in your local community?
- You need help to apply for NDIS funding?